"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said 'I drank what?'"
Monday, October 06, 2008
Depression Coming?
I personally am not sure. I don't like the idea of one, so maybe I'm just trying to remain hopeful. Apparently, however, almost 60 percent of Americans think a depression is likely.
Nope. I don't think a depression is coming. It will be interesting watching the housing market correct, though. Wish I didn't have a mortgage.
"just sharin' Henry's thoughts..." is this from my crazy client in the D who talked about himself in third person? (and it took me forever to figure out it was HIM)?
Indeed, the name is from r*'s client who referred to himself in 3rd person. It's become quite the joke between The Suz and I, and it just seemed to fit. I actually say it on a regular basis and several individuals can vouch for it. Thanks r* for having such great stories!
3 comments:
That's because most of them succumb to sheep mentality and believe anything the alarmists say... Just my humble opinion, anyway. ;)
Nope. I don't think a depression is coming. It will be interesting watching the housing market correct, though. Wish I didn't have a mortgage.
"just sharin' Henry's thoughts..." is this from my crazy client in the D who talked about himself in third person? (and it took me forever to figure out it was HIM)?
Just curious. Just sharin' r's thoughts here.
Indeed, the name is from r*'s client who referred to himself in 3rd person. It's become quite the joke between The Suz and I, and it just seemed to fit. I actually say it on a regular basis and several individuals can vouch for it. Thanks r* for having such great stories!
Post a Comment