In my course of study I have a little problem called "I feel like an idiot all the time." Is that a bad thing? I have never had a lower GPA in my life. My whole life. And BAM! it hits me this semester. Geez, my classes are hard. And I've resigned myself to believe that an undergraduate degree from my current college is about as good as I'll get. That's okay. I'm going to try for the MAcc anyway. But I think I can still sit for the CPA exam in my home state with just a B.S. because I'll graduate anyway with the 150 hours to meet the 150 hour requirement to sit in a lot of states. Some states you have to have MAcc to do that. Oh well.
My parents don't even know yet.
That's okay. New Year's is tomorrow at midnight. That means I can make a new resolution to be better. Be better and hope for a better world. Anyway, I can't believe it's already 2007. Scary, kind of. I could be graduating in a year and a half. Well, I guess I could be graduating in a year if I wanted to...Ew....Life kind of sucks when it slams you in the face with a brick.
1 comment:
Ummm.... hello.... Where are the entries?? You're worse than I am!! Love your monthly updates, BTW. Hugs and kisses to you!
Post a Comment