Long distance relationships are hard. Really hard. QZ, I don't really understand exactly how you were actually engaged for so long while so far apart. We talk every day. In the mornings. That's nice. I'd also like to talk before I go to bed at night. That would be nice too. But he's not the type to wake up especially to talk. Well...maybe he is. Who knows? I haven't really asked.
School is almost done and that is 100 percent glorious. I cleaned the house today. I'm already getting bored. I need to go work out in the mornings at my sister's facility. But that would mean I'd have to get up earlier and not necessarily be able to chat with the boy. Hmmmm...gotta figure out a schedule here pretty soon. I need a project. I wonder what my grandma needs done?
1 comment:
It wasn't easy, baby. It wasn't easy. I had to just not think about it too long or it made me feel sad and lonely. I focused on the daily contact and did some count downs for myself. It seemed to make the time go faster when I knew how long I had before I got to see him again. It isn't easy, but it was worth it. Stay tough, little buddy!
Post a Comment