I just figured out how to make a title for my posts. Amazing what you learn.
The memory of my boy is fading. How is that? We haven't spoken for reals in like five days. We spoke twice in mixed company. Hardly personal talk time. And they were both rather brief. And, we didn't speak yesterday or today (though we had planned to speak today...needless to say it fell through). How does one keep it all up? I look at pictures, smell his cologne, think of him, speak of him. And yet I feel like it's all in my head. Our relationship I mean. Like I made it all up and now my imagination is going on to bigger and better things because this one made up guy became unresponsive. It's just hard. And I'm a whimp when it comes to relationships. Go figure.
But man I miss him. It's so hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment