I had to write and say that I am learning how I am probably the most impatient person in the entire world and I have to be patient or else I'll be miserable!
School is about to get incredibly busy. Okay, it is busy, I'm just now feeling the effects of it all. One page paper due tomorrow. Five to seven page paper due Tuesday. Hamlet project due Tuesday. Bernini v. Michelangelo project due Tuesday. Take home quiz due Wednesday. Parents here this weekend=no time to do all of this crazy business by the time it's due. Better start writing and stop daydreaming about somebody...
1 comment:
Hmm. Try this on for size: 20 clients for court tomorrow, 30 for Tuesday court, 20 for one court on Thursday, 20 more for another court on Thursday, 20-30 appointments this week to talk to said clients, final briefing due Thursday, oral argument in next two weeks, appeal briefing due next month, three trials coming in the next three weeks,incarcerated clients clamoring for attention, relatives of incarcerated clients clamoring for attention, husband and three children at home clamoring for attention.
And yet, I wouldn't trade--daydreaming about somebody is the ultimate time killer. Good luck with that. All of it.
Post a Comment