Wednesday, December 28, 2005
Happiness and Confidence (or Something Like That)
I have had some interesting thoughts the past couple of days. I went from dying to get back to school to I can wait another century to go back. With all of my dearest friends last night, it seemed that we were all completely happy with who we are and where we are in our lives. While I think I am happy with the way things are in my life, I know that these mixed emotions brought on by chaotic events I've dealt with the past year are really lying to me. I know I am happy. I know that God is fabulous. I know that whatever sinking feelings I may experience I have to work through them myself. People can say whatever things to me, no matter how uplifting or degrading, and I myself must decide how I feel about life in general. That is all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment