Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 17: Music Junkie

I love me some tunes. Give me a good lyricist, a fantastic musical composition, and a decent singer and I'm sold on a band. My all-time favorite musician/band is Better Than Ezra. Since I was a kid listening to my brothers' band/musical selection (complete with Led Zeppelin, Rush, & AC/DC), I loved Better Than Ezra. I also got hooked on Toad the Wet Sprocket. I've been lucky enough to have seen Toad once in concert (if only they'd go on tour this way!) and have been happily obliged to see BTE on a number of occasions. Kevin Griffin is a talented singer/songwriter. The guys are hilarious on stage. And I think the best thing about them is that they have never really "made it big" which translates into smaller, more intimate venues for concerts/shows. I love these guys.

On the band front, I'm also a fan of the following:



On the musician front, I love this guy:


And this guy:


And this guy:


No comments: