I've had a bucket list going for quite some time. I'll just copy and paste it here - the ones with an asterisk have already been completed. You'll not be surprised that most of the items are places I want to go.
Things to do before I'm old (in no particular order):
1. Go to Singapore
2. Go to Italy
3. Go to Greece
4. Go to Bermuda
5. Go to the Cayman Islands
6. Go to the Virgin Islands*
7. Go to South America*
8. Go to Iceland
9. Go to Hawaii
10. Bungee Jump
11. Ride in a helicopter
12. Swim with Dolphins
13. Go canyoneering
14. Go to the Salt Flats
15. Go to Florida*
16. Go to New York*
17. Go to Morocco
18. Go camping in Canada
19. Go to Mexico
20. Go to Africa
21. Go to New Zealand
22. Go to Australia*
23. Eat Sushi*
24. Really learn how to drive a stick*
25. Go to Alaska
26. Go to Lake Tahoe
27. Go to the East Coast*
28. Hike to Havasu Falls
29. Camp at the Grand Canyon
30. Learn to play the guitar
No comments:
Post a Comment