"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said 'I drank what?'"
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Day 3: TV Junkie
I watch an alarming amount of TV considering I don't have it. Thanks, Hulu!
I like to watch this:
It's just so good.
And this: So sad they are cancelling...
And I recently got hooked on this:
Other indulgences include Grey's, Private Practice, The Good Wife, Castle, and both NCIS shows. No apologies, people. No apologies.
1 comment:
Rachel
said...
I watch a lot of Psych. I think that show is kind of cute, and kind of hilarious to see potted palm trees in Bellingham try and look like Santa Barbara. And when I say "watch", really I mean "snore through" all the episodes on Netflix.
1 comment:
I watch a lot of Psych. I think that show is kind of cute, and kind of hilarious to see potted palm trees in Bellingham try and look like Santa Barbara. And when I say "watch", really I mean "snore through" all the episodes on Netflix.
Post a Comment