Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Come Back


During the last couple of months, the following occurred:

Dated someone.
Stopped dating someone.
Went crazy thanks to these.
Started new engagement at work.
Decided to get a roommate.
Experienced my first phone crash.
Got a new phone.
Saw one of these in my apartment.
Saw one of these in my apartment.
Hung out with high school bestie, Katie M.

It hasn't been terribly busy, by any means. Work has picked up for sure, but I'm only working about 55 hours per week for now. Totally doable. But I still managed to drop off the face of the earth. I blame it on item no. 3 above. A friend saw me a couple of weeks ago and said, "I haven't hung out with you in a while." I said, "You're right. But I'm making a come back."

And so it is, I'm making a come back. I think to help with said come back, I'll attempt the following (thanks to the suggestion by cousin R*):



I'll start soon. Very soon.

4 comments:

Alex said...

Oh hormones, gotta love them. I went psycho all those years we were doing fertility treatments and I swear I haven't gotten 100% of my emotional stability/sanity back yet, LOL!

Glad you're resurfacing and I'm excited to see your photos!

emily said...

Sanity is in fact a rather delicate thing, isn't it? (Especially when dating is involved). Sigh.....Do I really have to sacrifice said sanity again? It is so much more pleasant just watching others lose their sanity over some blessed male or another!

Just wanted to drop a line that I think you are stupendously great. And that I miss you. And that there is likely less than a week left before my major family transition will take place. Thought you'd want to know. I'll send an email once all the cards have fallen as they will inevitably do. Again, sigh.

Love your guts. Love your posts.

Suz said...

Um...how did we talk but not really talk...we need to talk...

Tali Nay said...

so much about this post alarmed me, (um, you had a lizard in your apartment??) but then I realized that what I had read as 'plane crash' was really 'phone crash.'