I got to hang out with some cool peeps last night after FHE. We went to eat at one of my very favorite places: Cafe Brazil (the BEST breakfast served all day long). I was making a new friend and we got on the topic of music. I had been listening to crap country (what others would refer to the only country I actually like), and so I didn't really have a decent answer for what I was enjoying lately.
Today, I discovered that my "new" iPod Touch (thanks little bro!) is equipped with Genius (the coolest little invention that creates a playlist of 25 songs based on one of your choosing).
I went to choose a song and stumbled upon an old favorite - one that Elaine Bradley of Neon Trees introduced me to - Feist. That Genius playlist played me Feist, Radiohead, Ray LaMontagne, Coldplay, Snow Patrol, Ben Folds, MGMT, Ingrid Michaelson, and Remy Zero. These are ALL some of my favorites that I had, sadly, almost forgot about. But they are all amazing, and I can thank Genius by Apple for reminding me that there is life in music after crap country.
2 comments:
Yeah, we can be blog friends too! I'm jealous I missed out on some Cafe Brazil!
Mmmmm I love all of those bands. Soooo much better than crap country :) Haha jk. I'm pretty sure some of my music may be considering "crap _____." We've all got some.
Post a Comment