This past weekend I went home when my parents were out of town. I needed to do laundry, and figured it gave me a good excuse to spend 100 percent of my time with my brother and his family. I had some great conversations with his wife the Tiffster, and really enjoyed my time with the Nephews.
Saturday night, the oldest Nephew (age 5) was asked to give the blessing. Whilst praying, I heard him say, "and thank you for Jesus." After the prayer, I looked to my brother and asked, "Did he say 'thank you for Jesus'?" Nate Dogg said, "He sure did." Without a beat, the Nephew said, "Yes, I did. Everyone should say thank you for Jesus because He loves us!"
What a sweet testimony in its purest form: from the mouths of babes!
1 comment:
I love their prayers! Lately Brandon has been praying for us to play Duck, Duck, Goose :)
Post a Comment