There was once a chick named Meredith Gray
Who was rather neurotic and sometimes a fool.
She had lots of exciting days
At work, and a really hot boyfriend to boot.
Her bff Christina is in love with a guy
Who's a little bit too intense, I think.
They make fun of anyone who cries
And hit up Joe's Bar after work for a drink.
She has a kid sister named Lexy,
Who can't decide with whom she should "be."
Is it Kerev? Is it Sloan? She thinks both are so sexy.
Despite all the odds, I'm a Kerev fan, personally.
Derek, her bf, just wants to marry her,
And build her a house with a view.
Maybe they'll have some kids to stir
The pot filled with their fairy-tale stew.
Dr. Bailey and Chief also run around
Attempting to put back together the mess
That inadvertently always abounds
Almost annoyingly, I confess.
There was Izzy, and George,
And Izzy and George.
Now there's Callie and Arizona,
But I won't even go there
Because I think it's weird, to tell ya
The truth. But it sure makes the guys want to stare.
This rhyme is a bust,
But I did try my best,
To create a small "fanfic", as I must.
I'll leave the show to tell you the rest.
Who was rather neurotic and sometimes a fool.
She had lots of exciting days
At work, and a really hot boyfriend to boot.
Her bff Christina is in love with a guy
Who's a little bit too intense, I think.
They make fun of anyone who cries
And hit up Joe's Bar after work for a drink.
She has a kid sister named Lexy,
Who can't decide with whom she should "be."
Is it Kerev? Is it Sloan? She thinks both are so sexy.
Despite all the odds, I'm a Kerev fan, personally.
Derek, her bf, just wants to marry her,
And build her a house with a view.
Maybe they'll have some kids to stir
The pot filled with their fairy-tale stew.
Dr. Bailey and Chief also run around
Attempting to put back together the mess
That inadvertently always abounds
Almost annoyingly, I confess.
There was Izzy, and George,
And Izzy and George.
Now there's Callie and Arizona,
But I won't even go there
Because I think it's weird, to tell ya
The truth. But it sure makes the guys want to stare.
This rhyme is a bust,
But I did try my best,
To create a small "fanfic", as I must.
I'll leave the show to tell you the rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment