Monday, June 21, 2010

Bleh

  1. Have to get all my work done for current client before Friday night.
  2. Can't go on Float Trip.
  3. Audit scores released tomorrow morning. I have knots of nervousness all in the pit of my stomach (please note, not the throw up sick feeling I got last time indicating I had failed prior to actually finding out for sure).
  4. Car registration process continues to be full of drama. The entire story shall be relayed once a) I have 10 minutes to write it all out and b) it is actually over.
  5. Haven't gotten a full night's rest in too many days, and am starting to feel a slight tickle in my throat. Not okay considering L.A. awaits on Saturday.

2 comments:

Tazzy said...

I understand the car drama. Its very frustrating. I know you are disappointed about the float trip. Just remember you are leaving Friday night for LA where you will have an amazing time...and a much needed break. We are keeping you in our prayers. I love you and are so very proud of the amamzing woman you have become. Love you sis..

Alex said...

Breathe!!! One day at a time! Saturday will come and then all this will be behind you! Ben swears by Airborne when he starts feeling like that, you might try it? Sorry about the float trip, bummer :(