Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Canada (the person, not the place)

I don't even remember his real name, but I'm not sure that really matters. I have renamed him Canada.

He's from Cardston (that's in Alberta).

He is totally exaggerating his accent. How do I know? One of my best friends is from Magrath, which is 30 minutes away from Cardston, and he may OCCASIONALLY say something with a "Canadian" accent.

I dislike Canada because he's clearly pretentious. I'm the only one allowed to be pretentious, folks. I thought that was common knowledge.

4 comments:

Tazzy said...

I would love to hear more of this story because I know there is one. Miss ya sis.

Suz said...

Have I heard of this Canada? And I agree...you are the only one allowed to be pretentious.

Nathan said...

"Canadian" accent? in my experience, Western Canadians don't have much of an accent, it's the Ontario folk who really sound funny...

Kat said...

I know, right? Ridiculous.