Thank You, Haagen-Dazs
I have been searching high and low, as many of you know, for Pistachio ice cream. Since moving away from the beloved BYU Creamery on 9th, which regularly carried this fabulous flavor, I haven't had pistachio ice cream...until tonight. I decided to pick up a little pint of ice cream tonight for a little dessert when I was at the store and voila! there, on the shelf, was pistachio ice cream. It was just as delicious as I remembered.

6 comments:
I didn't realize how hard it was to find mint cookies and cream until I left byu. I miss that stuff.
That is another fabulous flavor, and one I haven't found since leaving P-town either...
Do they have Braums in Dallas? They carry pistachio here and you'll get a lot more for a lot less!
Braum's doesn't carry pistachio all the time. When I looked, they didn't have it and the people looked at me like I was crazy when I asked for it.
I always think ice cream is good any time of the year... even in winter!!
John says you need to try Ben and Jerry's Pistachio ice cream. BTW they need to bring back the gingersnap flavor. Its most delicous.
Post a Comment