Sunday, January 31, 2010

As Promised

My furniture was delivered yesterday. My couch definitely needs some breaking in, but it all looks so great! I hung some pictures up, and it's still a work in progress (definitely the bedroom), but as promised, here are some pictures. I had a ton of people over from church tonight to play some games and it was nice to have people at my place!


7 comments:

Suz said...

I love it! What a fun place and the furniture looks great! Seeing the bathroom brought back some memories of good ol' Briar. Glad you are getting finally settled in. Miss you and love you.

Tazzy said...

I love it! Its beautiful and so you

Katie M. said...

It looks gorgeous, congrats!!!

Alex said...

Wow, that looks great! Glad you are getting all settled in and loving your new place! Hopefully Ben and I can make a trip down to see you sometime soon!

Anonymous said...

That looks awesome! I love, love, love your table (and the super cute plates!)!!! Glad you got to have people over...I'm super jealous of your game night! Hope all is well!

Tali Nay said...

reminds me of briar, too. miss that tv.

KES said...

So Fun! I have to tell you the last time I stayed at Briar, and you were kind enough to let me use your room, I have been coveting a blanket made from jean squares. I just finished tying mine last night. Seeing your bed brought back the inspiration :) I hope you really enjoy the new place.