I've been scheming about all the things I would get to do in December. I've started making Christmas cards (I got hooked after last year's fabulous Christmas Card Extravaganza with my print-making friend), I've got a mini-trip to Dallas planned for next week where I get to see my drumming maniac friend's band, and I've been filing away ideas of books to read. Cozying up with a book, a blanket, and a delicious steamer sounds so appealing during the (hopefully coming) chilly December days.
Some of the books I want to read this December:
- Wuthering Heights
- The Horse and His Boy (CofN)
- The Last Battle (CofN)
- Little House on the Prairie Series (9 books)
I know that December will fly by faster than I want, but I've got to milk it for all it's worth. Dallas is just around the corner!
2 comments:
I definitely recommend books #2 and #3. I loved them both.
Hope to be joining the relaxation club soon...two more days, two more days :).
cool! enjoy your last month of freedom! and then we will be like mega close. double cool!
Post a Comment