Ladies and gentlemen, that's right, it's SNUGGIE TIME!
My first encounter with the Snuggie, last Christmas break, was documented here. I then came across the thing in person, whilst babysitting the Country Club Kids. Next, I heard that my SIL had one. More recently, my sister received her very own his and her Snuggies as a gag gift at one of her bridal showers.
I really thought that it wouldn't actually be a product that would catch on. I was very wrong, as I just saw my first commercial of the season (and quite clearly several people have been able to purchase them).
3 comments:
I saw a pattern for one the other day and thought "now I know what to make for Kathleen for Christmas this year" ;)
I can't seem to find mine!!! Thankfully they seemed to be stocked up everywhere, so it's going to be OK!
The his and hers snuggies are in the garage. John already said he prefers a blanket
Post a Comment