Saturday, September 19, 2009

Starbucks

I love Starbucks. I'm quite clearly not a coffee drinker, but the non-coffee items on the Starbucks menu are quite the delicious treat. I often opt for a hazelnut steamer, a hot chocolate, or even occasionally a flavored blended cream. Today, in honor of my birthday and the fall that is coming slowly but surely, I opted for a pumpkin spice blended cream frappuccino. I love pumpkin. I love Starbucks blended cream frappuccinos. When you put them together it's magic.


But best of all about my Starbucks run today was that when I happened to mention in passing that it was my birthday, they offered me a free pastry! What a delightful surprise! I opted, of course, for the pumpkin loaf (in keeping with the fall flavors theme).

Thank you, Starbucks, for making my day that much more special!

2 comments:

Camille said...

oh goodness. i love you for this post. ALL OF THOSE THINGS YOU LOVE THERE I LOVE, TOO!!! But I have never tried this pumpkin goodness, but i will now.

oh ps! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Anonymous said...

Yummo!
Happy Birthday!!!