- I received my catalog from Geographic Expeditions.
- I went on an uneventful road trip to Tahlequah to float down the Illinois River, just to turn around 2.5 hours later and drive home without staying the night or floating the river.
- Had to get a dead frog out of the skimmer basket of the baby pool at work last night at a party, shock the pool (shock is super-intense, granular chlorine), only to have a lovely baby have some runny poo in the same pool today causing me to close it, backwash it several times, add more shock, and keep it closed for the remainder of the day.
- Spent some quality time with SIL The Tiffster and The Nephews.
- Washed, detailed, and waxed my NEW 6 SPEED ACURA TSX.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Stay Tuned
So, it's been a few days. I keep looking at my blog in hopes of writing a new post, only to realize that the only exciting thing to write about, I didn't want to post about until I had some pictures. Well, I'm (in true Techno Kath fashion) postponing doing some homework and creeping on several people's blogs. So why not post something? Here is what I've been up to since my last post:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Friend, an Acura??!! Yay! That is fabulous news. Congrats!
Post a Comment