Those of you who know me well know that I am very smart, have a decent amount of common sense, and sometimes can be quick witted. Sometimes. You also know very well that I am one of the biggest ditzes out there.
Like the time I made a comment to my aunt and uncle how I thought their Shi Tzu was the inspiration for Ewoks in Star Wars and within the hour the following transpired after eating a steak dinner:
Uncle's mom to my aunt and uncle: do you want to take the scraps home and give them to your dog?
Me: You guys have a dog??
Or the time when I got into an argument with my cousin's husband about how W-4 forms work and I was absolutely positive that the more numbers you claim the more they take out of your paycheck...I am the accountant after all...
And then there was last night when I was listening to good ol' Harry Potter 6 on tape and was kind of fascinated that the reader kept switching around events at the beginning of the book. He'd be in one scene, and then switch to a completely different scene. I thought: I don't remember it reading like this...
When I got up this morning, I remembered that my iPod was still on "Shuffle."
3 comments:
You're hillarious!!! :)
NIIIIIIICE! That dog story was my favorite! I still laugh when I remember you saying that and the confused look I gave you followed by, are you serious? Miss you!
Don't change your hair color... it's the perfect excuse for those "blond moments"!
Post a Comment