Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Not Me!


You can click on the picture above to check out the creator of "Not me!" Monday, the one and only MckMama and read other "Not me!" confessions.
________________________________________________________________________

I never bought matching scarves at Wal Mart for $3 a pop with two friends from church. I am definitely not the type to do that sort of thing, and most certainly did NOT enjoy every moment of it. Nope, not me!

I certainly didn't stand outside the Institute watching half dollar sized hail come pouring out of the sky, because, well that would be painful. I also didn't take any gawky pictures of the hail storm and send them to friends because that would be lame-o.

I for sure never made an appointment for a 2 hour pedicure at $50 a pop since I refuse to spend anything over $30 for a pedicure. I also didn't schedule this pedicure and full set application appointment on the same day as my fourth softball game, meaning I won't be playing since I don't want to destroy my pretty nails. That would make me girly or something.

I never have to force myself to check my bank account balance since I know I have plenty of money in there and I always budget and NEVER spend more than I anticipate. My heart never starts to pound rapidly in anticipation of how painful the experience will be of checking that fateful checking account balance. Nope, not me!

I most definitely did not drive through a snow storm across I-70 through Vail, CO pass with one headlight in the middle of the night. I promptly pulled over and waited until the dawn came so that I could see properly and did not keep my high beams on despite oncoming traffic.

I did not eat in one day a chicken salad from Cafe Rio at 1 p.m., naan and malai kofta from Bombay House at 4 p.m., and a natural yogurt topped with fruity pebbles and strawberries from Spoon Me at 6 p.m. That would make me a glutton for sure.

I did not wear the same shirt three times in a 7 day period because that would be gross and redundant.

And finally, I definitely did NOT climb up the tree in my parents' backyard like a monkey at the request of a 3 year old and then proceed to scrape up my right forearm and dirty my trouser jeans.

1 comment:

Tali Nay said...

i always look forward to hearing your monday posts!