Monday, March 02, 2009

The Issue of the Snuggie

You may recall this post I made a couple of months ago regarding the infamous Snuggie commercial. Apparently they make them for kids these days, but what I'm really writing this post about is that I actually saw one, in the flesh, over the weekend. That's right, a real life Snuggie for adults. It's possible that my opinion of the folks who are the proud owners of said Snuggie might have gone down just a tad, but it is highly likely they received it as a gift from one of their crazy relatives.

I still maintain it is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen in my life.

2 comments:

Alex said...

Was it mine? LOL I personally LOVE my snuggie! It's super warm and soft and I remain covered everywhere, so no drafts etc. L-O-V-E it and not ashamed to say so! :) (Ben got it for me b/c I am always freezing in our house)

Kat said...

You have a Snuggie? I am now actively judging both you AND my brother...hahahaha