The following are moments of joy I have had recently:
1. The Bishop giving me a pep talk. I felt like I could take on the world for 1.2 days!
2. Trying to whistle with my fingers in my mouth and spitting everywhere.
3. Cheering for the Cougs in a group of Cowboy fans at the baseball game last night. I got so many awesome looks from a lot of people in orange. And by "awesome look" I mean "look of death."
4. Having the satisfaction of having read for my Monday night class by 3 p.m. on the Friday before.
5. Talking to my friend the Canuck when he was in Mexico and he was trying so hard to figure out what to get me. It was cracking me up.
6. Going to dinner with Katie and David.
7. David paying for me at said dinner. It was really sweet of him.
8. Getting some beautiful carnations from my visiting teacher.
9. Making dinner for my friend Jessie.
10. Learning that I will become an aunt once again one week early.
No comments:
Post a Comment