I have changed my number a lot in the past four years. I got a new number when my sister got back from her mission, then I got a new number when I moved to Utah for four years, then I moved away from Utah and got a new number in Oklahoma. This latest change happened more recently: May 2008.
This is why I'm reluctant to change my number yet again, especially when I'll be moving to Dallas for who knows how long in 11 months; however, the fact that 9 months after I changed my phone number I'm still getting phone calls for its previous users is bugging. I'm strongly considering changing phone numbers once again just to rid myself of the daily phone calls I get for Ann and Bob Evans. My greeting even announces to callers that I am not Ann or Bob Evans. What is a girl to do?
No comments:
Post a Comment