Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Personal Bubble

Let me paint you a picture of my morning:

I rode in the back of a Toyota FJ Cruiser between a professor and a fellow student from Stillwater to OKC to go meet with some people regarding a case on which we are working. All the while, the three professors in the car started discussing the possibilities of new program chairs and how scary it could be. Of course, it was all in code: Professor X and Professor Y, etc. etc. We got there, had our meeting, went to lunch, and then once again I was smashed between the professor and the fellow student for another hour.

I told my friend Brad that I would need to go home and have some time to myself. I generally have a hyper sensitive personal bubble. It was violated all over the place today.


No comments: