After trudging through the snow to class for 4 years, I thought I was ready to come back home to go to school.
Today was officially the first ice storm of the season in Oklahoma. Every inch of sidewalk and street was covered in .5" of ice by the end of day. Campus closed at 2 p.m. I'm sure several power outages are to follow. I can't go home because that would take 2 1/2 hours+ for sure.
This is all very interesting and bad, but the main reason I'll take snow over ice is because me and ice do not mix.
I'm pretty sure my left hip, right knee, and left wrist are injured bad.
2 comments:
Love it! But until you have a Pricilla on your left hip for the rest of your life, you cannot claim to be as clumsy as me! I didn't even have rain, snow or ice to blame!
Yeah, I'm not loving the ice either... I'm glad we canceled Seminary though because that gave me extra time to spend chiseling my way into my car in order to turn it on so it could warm from the inside... which cut down 2 hours of scraping/chiseling to just one! ;)
PS> What is a Pricilla?
Post a Comment