a.k.a What goes around comes around.
I started believing in my own version of Karma a while ago. I don't believe in reincarnation or anything, but I do believe that we will be held responsible for our actions some day. It is my way of coming to peace when people do things that are awful and don't seem to pay now or anytime in the future. They may not "always get their come-uppin's" in this life, but I am a firm believer that one day God will enlighten us of all the things we did and we will know whether they were right or wrong and pay accordingly. This little trick may not work for some, but it usually works for me.
But my little "at peace with myself" device is being stretched to the max these days and I'm really wanting to take my version of Karma into my own hands.
2 comments:
kathleen it's really interesting that you wrote a post about this! my friend and i have been talking about karma in the Mormon religion a lot lately... quite intriguing actually. i agree with you completely on this topic!
Yeah, I know what you mean about wanting to take into your own hands...resist my love...resist! :) Miss you and want some details about what we discussed.
Post a Comment