Thursday, January 29, 2009

Google

Their company motto is "Don't be evil."

And that is only the start of why I am fascinated by this awesome company. Google never ceases to amaze me with all of their innovative products. Today, I found this incredible list of all the things you can get from Google. I started looking because the company is going to develop a program that will allow you to check and search your email offline in order to appeal to more business users who may find that they need to do a little work when they are on an airplane or when the server just happens to be down (or in my case my Internet is working very slowly).

My favorites from the list that I should start using: GOOG-411 and Google Desktop.

My favorites that I currently use: Google Talk, Google Text, Google Maps, Google Earth, Gmail, and of course, Blogger.

Get familiar with Google and learn to appreciate the genius behind it.

No comments: