Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Yet Another In a Long Series of Diversions In an Attempt to Avoid Responsibility

I wasn't tagged, but as the title to this post suggests...

1. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Only if I'm going to get a shot.

2. What do you think of hot dogs? I'll be honest, I eat them. But I do prefer the all beef, kosher franks. Or brats.

3. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story and Elf.

4. Do you do push ups? Yeah sometimes, but they're pretty whimpy.

5. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My watch, except for when I'm typing or playing the piano. My shells from Yalta Beach are pretty cool too.

6. Favorite hobby? Playing the piano, singing, reading, making music mixes.

7. Do you have A.D.D.? Probably a little bit.

8. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I'm pretty uptight. I wish I were more chill.


9. Middle name? Don't have one.

10. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? "I wish this Tax Research project were done." "I didn't know Augustana was this awesome." "Where's Tyler?"

11. Current worry? Making it through next Tuesday in one piece.

12. Favorite place to be? Home watching a sweet action flick with my dad and brothers, outside the U.S., I'll take this one from Ms. McLaws: snuggled up on a couch with blankets, hot chocolate, and good company, in the art studio with Carlyn.

13. Where would you like to go? Australia/New Zealand, back to Brazil, London Study Abroad next summer, France, Greece, Africa, Egypt, Hong Kong, and Singapore at the moment.

14. Do you own slippers? Of course.

15. What's your nickname? Kat, Katrina, P.D., Mormon, Leeny.

16. What year would you go back in time to? 1920.


17. Can you whistle? Indeed.

18. Favorite color? Blue, duh.

19. Would you be a pirate? Absolutely. Have you read my blog? I'm a little fascinated for sure.

20. Last thing that made you laugh? The Snuggie commercial mentioned below.

21. Worst injury you've ever had? Probably the sprained ankle because it was terribly inconvenient, during Ultimate Frisbee season and all. But probably the worst for my health was when I was 2 and I fell off a bunk bed and split the back of my head open.

22. Do you remember your first kiss? Definitely, how can you forget something like that?

23. How many dogs do you have? Zero, but we're working on changing that.

24. Does someone have a crush on you? Anything's possible, I suppose.

25. What is your favorite movie(s)?: Several...Real Genius, Emperor's New Groove, The Saint, Sense and Sensibility, Steel Magnolias...those are what come to mind...


26. What is your favorite candy? Peanut M&M's and Snickers (the little square ones).

27. Favorite Sports: To play: swimming, Ultimate, snowboarding, volleyball, softball. To watch: football, baseball.

28. Your favorite meal? Breakfast. I could eat it anytime during the 24 hour period we call a day.

29. Do you have any odd habits? I pick at my cuticles, I pop things occasionally, I bite my lower lip when I think, I tie my hair in knots with one hand during church...those are what I can think of now.

1 comment:

ms-mclaws said...

YES. This is awesome. I'm glad we share the same affinity for snuggling up on a couch :) best thing ever