I don't have any tasks really left! Muahahaha. I took my last final Tuesday from 8 to 10 in the p.m. and have enjoyed some quality free time since:
1. I played volleyball Tuesday night at church
2. I went home yesterday (Wednesday) morning and spent the entire day gallivanting around town with my mom
3. I woke up this morning and helped my mom clean the house in preparation for her book club meeting this evening
4. I enjoyed the company of my two older brothers and one of my nephews prior to heading back to Stillwater, just shooting the breeze
5. I got my hair cut
6. I ate lunch at the Institute and visited with the missionaries
7. I came to campus and am now proctoring some exams and reading for pleasure
And the best part about all of these activities? I did them completely free of any guilt that I would feel if I had other, seemingly more important things to attend to, i.e. my studies.
1 comment:
Hope you enjoy Eclipse! It's my favorite of all 4 books!
Post a Comment