So, although I am exhausted after my all day of traveling, I thought I'd share some highlights from my weekend trip to Salt Lake:
- Made art with a phenomenal artist.
- Visited BYU for the first time as an alumnae.
- Ate at Bombay House.
- Met my step-nephew, Jackson, and got to spend time with my sister.
- Got to see a few of my favorite aunts and cousins.
- Got to see my Grandma Clark.
- Got to see two of my best friends.
- Got to see Neon Trees.
- Read an entire book for pleasure.
- Watched as a father chased his half-naked child through the Denver Airport.
- Came home to blue pumps.
4 comments:
Might that book have been Twilight?!?! ;)
Am I chopped liver?!
My apologies. It has been since corrected. Do note that I did write the original post at 1 a.m.
Forgiven my dear.
Post a Comment