Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hypocrisy = Most Sensitive Nerve

From Prop 8 opponents blocking the temple in L.A. to Jews accusing the Church of disrespecting their ancestors by allowing those killed in the Holocaust to be submitted to the temple for ordinance work to misconceptions of my religion being posted in the media, I'm tired of the blatant prejudice of the media, the general public, Mike Huckabee, etc. openly creating prejudice against members of my faith. It's like everyone else, especially those who demand tolerance the most are the most guilty of a lack of tolerance. Their opinion of tolerance only applies to themselves. No one else is allowed to have religious freedom, freedom to live whatever lifestyle they choose, or freedom of political opinion. Whatever happened to respectfully disagreeing with each other?

I guess I'm just tired of the hypocrisy. Nothing infuriates me more than that.

2 comments:

Alex said...

Amen to that, sista! ;)

Suz said...

Seriously ridiculous how some people are.