Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm Such a Snot...no...Really

The word "prestigious" is pronounced with a short "i," not a long "i."

The word "kype" means to trivially steal something.

Yelling at people will not make them listen to you better.

Making people watch videos against their will, particularly when it covers controversial subject matter, will usually not go over well.

Smoking when no smoking signs are clearly posted does not make you cool. It makes you a jerk.

Talking on your phone in the library when clearly you are in a quiet area is a mortal sin, punishable by death.

The Social Contract is a real thing. Don't break it. It only complicates everyone's lives.

If you don't know what the Social Contract is, you should be ashamed. Go look it up.

1 comment:

KES said...

When 1. I graduate (which will hopefully happen sometime) and 2. I get a job in a library you can come and study there any time. Martial library law will be instituted regarding the use of cell phones.