So I'm sitting in the library studying. I had been there since 8 a.m. busily working away at my homework that had piled up that I had to get done by 2:30. At approximately 11:30, an acquaintance of mine sits down at the table that I had strategically placed all of my crap all over to deter others from joining me. I have to move my crap around and make room, I'm listening to music through my head phones, so I am only obligated to give the smile and nod of acknowledgment and say "Hi" real nice like. Little did I know that the next 45 minutes would consist of him fighting to get me to respond to his deep sighs, random outbursts of "oh my gosh, this is going to take forEVER" and such. I could even see him looking at me through the corner of my eye. I refused to give in. I never once looked at him, or asked what was wrong. I was listening to my music, happily reading my Oil & Gas Accounting book and doing my Advanced Tax homework on Sec. 1231 gains and losses. I'm such a jerk.
2 comments:
Sometimes we have to do what we have to do though...
Heehee... thats funny :)
Post a Comment