Lame-o, I know, to title your post by its number, but it is my 100th post, so I think that is pretty cool.
I'm still trying to figure out a new name for the blog. And no one is helping me out. Come on guys, I didn't even come up with the current name, how do you expect me to come up with my new one?
This weekend has been so great. I came home (surprise, surprise), but I got to spend some quality time with people other than the 'rents. Don't get me wrong, me getting along with my parents is great and I do love just hanging out with my mom on Fridays. But today I got to go shopping with my sister for shoes, and then I got to go shopping for some clothes at my favorite store with my sister-in-law. Then I went home, practiced the piano a little bit (so divine, I don't know why I ever let that go...), went to dinner with my brothers and their wives (and the nephews of course came). Then I went home and pretended to do some homework (I did get some reading done) and am currently NOT finishing the homework that goes along with that reading by taking care of more important things, like this blog. To my credit, the homework is for that Financial Accounting Theory class, you know, the one I shouldn't have to take?
Then tomorrow it's off to the State Fair of Oklahoma! I haven't been to the fair ever since I can remember. I'm sure I went when I was a small child, but I honestly only have maybe some vague memories of some sort of carni exposure. Look for a post soon describing my experience there. I'm looking forward to a buggy show of sorts. It's going to be fantastic.
And then back to Stillwater, where I of course am throwing myself a birthday party 2 days late. We're just going to eat at Stillwater's finest: Eskimo Joe's. I do love that place. I'm glad I already have some friends here that I can partay with.
No comments:
Post a Comment